Friday 4 October 2013 • 02:22 • 0 comments


Bye September, Hello October and be good :) 

Takde cite nk update :0 ! so i decide nk cite pasal my biases :DD 
          1.Daehyun - B.A.P     
Cute kan?!!! He ruined my bias list ya know ? sblm nie no.1 Luhan...

Ilovehisvoicesomuch!!!! haha
he is cute,hot, and handsome *_* Only Daewon know how I feel about him :**  high note die tinggi !! Jom tgk smpai level mne dienye high note. Here
Lets move to next one ! 

2. Luhan - EXO
baby face ErMaiGadd !! /melting/

Walaupun dia tua dri Sehun and Kai but he doesnt like it xD
I love his voice and childish behavior <33 1 + 1 = gwiyomi 2 + 2 = Gwiyomi 3 + 3 = gwiyomi and bla blah blah malas nk type xD. Luhan Aegyo


3. Kai - EXO
Hot kan?!!!!! 

Hampir semua bias aku hot *_* die nie lead dancer in exo-k. Bile tgk die menari aku pun nk menari gak XD
tpi bile die menari , muka die masyaallah xDD Kai's Face


4. Myungsoo - Infinite 
/dying/ 

Die bias aku yg paling hot !!! *O* dlm group , position die "Face of the group" . Die ske warna Hitam and aku pon sme :DD
Jom tgk die punye aegyo. eventhough dlm gmbr nie die nmpk hot at the same time he is cute !


5. GD - Big Bang
See? semua bias aku H.O.T :DD

So, die leader in big bang. Kebanyakan fanboys minat Big bang. He really good at rapping .
Lets hear it.


So thats it for now. SYS :DD







OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thanks for coming


Welcome


Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)
Mood : Not Happy with my 2014 class!
Status : Life Is Complicated

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Awesome people ♥
Thanks for following me

Put your Followers widget
Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Chrome
Owner blog: